Gift Card FAQs
We're very pleased to offer gift cards to all of our establishments for purchase online. Have a question? Please read the following FAQs.
- How are the cards shipped? We ship all gift cards using USPS Priority; packages generally arrive locally within 1 day, and within 3 days anywhere else. We ship gift cards out within 2 days of when the order is placed.
- My order is a gift. Can I add a gift message? Of course! Just put it in the "additional comments" field at checkout and we'll include it in the shipment.
- Can I use my card at any AC Restaurants property? Unfortunately, no. Each gift card is specific to the property for which it's purchased.
- My card never arrived/my dog ate it. No worries! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can void the original and issue a new one.
- Does my card expire? Nope!
- I don't see the denomination I want in the drop down menu. While we're limited to a range of amounts online, we can issue cards of any denomination at the restaurants. Just call the restaurant to get a customized denomination.
- Can you ship the mac and cheese? We wish we could! But the recipe will be in Ashley's cookbook, coming out Fall 2016 from Ten Speed Press.